Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can you keep track of your Baby and Toddlers Stuff

When my kids were toddlers and attending daycare, I always had issues with making sure the jackets, the sippy cup and the binky my daughter had when I dropped her off, came home with her in the evening.. I wish I would have known about this company LabelDaddy.com

They have several different types of labels, but I think this is the best deal. I got this for a friend of mine who has a 3 month old and she says they truly are washing machine and dishwasher safe. Worth every penny.

Here is a bit about their Combo Pack...

A great deal… LOTS & LOTS of labels. The colorful Combo Pack includes the most popular label sizes, the Shirt Tag Label (75), the Small All Purpose Label (80) and the Medium All Purpose Label (50). That’s over 200 labels for only $50 (USD). With a variety of sizes you’ll be totally prepared to label everything and anything, from the smallest clothing item to the largest toy and everything in between. All labels are easy to apply, just peel n’ stick. Plus, all labels are water resistant and UV resistant and totally mom friendly and kid friendly.


0 comments: