Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday - will you be online shopping or going to the mall?

Black Friday is what the retailers call it... the day after Thanksgiving. The day Americans get up early, still hung over from the food and beverages of the night before, and trek out to the wild retail world to find the great deals. I have only attempted the early AM shopping a few times. I think those people must take a course to prepare themselves - aggressive and sometimes down right rude must be the mantra. So I have resigned myself to ignore the savings I could have had and move on. But now with my new "lack of responsibility" (ie No job), I feel inclined to adventure back to find the best deals possible. Instead dealing with the lines and the crabby people I am going the web route.

I'll be back later today with some deals...

0 comments: