Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A proper introduction

Beth here, I wanted to properly introduce myself and hopefully make some new friends as I begin this new "cyber adventure", LOL. Have fun and please shoot me a message if you have any questions or suggestions.

I have been working outside the home for over 15 years while raising two beautiful girls with my husband. I have been in several different work environments – the office, outside sales, and the on the road, traveling. Each had their perks and pitfalls, but all of them had one factor that stayed the same, lack of work/life balance. Feeling like I can’t get it all done, not giving enough time and energy to my family, no time for me and of course, a dirty house to go along with it all. Uggh!! What is work/life balance, really? You can ask your HR rep, your pastor, your best friend – all the answers will be different. I really don’t have the answer, so I won’t be tackling the “big question” of work/life balance, instead I will be chipping away at the edges. My focus will be the following:

· Online Shopping

· Tips on work/life balance

· Entertaining at Home

My Mantra

Time Management, Quality, Affordability and Ease of Doing Business

0 comments: