Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Video Games? Well yes, but this one I really like.

I have always been been about keeping a balance with the kids and video games. As long as they are reading and appreciating a few books in between Xbox or Wii, I am ok with it.

However, some of the video games out there are a bit harsh in my opinion for kids in that pre-tween and tweener age group. Guitar Hero is a fun game, no question about it, and pretty much any kid can turn into an overnight rock star sensation. But some of the lyrics are a bit harsh in my opinion.

Well, imagine my surprise and delight when I was reading online about a new game called Popstar Guitar!! With Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers leading the way.

Way to go XSGames, this was just what we were looking for, a kinder gentler guitar game.



I have already pre-ordered. Betty

0 comments: